The Redirects area allows you to redirect Internet traffic from one web page to another. This is usually used when a web page has been moved to another location.
To set up a redirect:
- Click on the Redirects button on the home page.
- Enter the address of the web page to move in the first field.
- Enter the redirection address in the second field.
Choose one of the following options in the drop-down list:
- Temporary - This tells Internet traffic agents (browsers, search engines, etc.) that this is only a temporary redirection, and that they should return to this initial location again in the future for the same page.
- Permanent - This tells the Internet traffic agents to go to the redirection address in the future, as the old address will never be used again.
- Click on the Add button.
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?