How Do I Set up Outlook?
Outlook is an email tool you can use to send and receive emails with. Your hosting account comes with the ability to use both POP3 and IMAP accounts.
To setup Outlook:
- Open Outlook and click on Tools from the menu bar. Select Accounts from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Add button and select Mail.
- Enter your name and click on the Next button at the bottom of the window.
- Enter the email address that you would like people to send email to. In order to utilize the full functionality of the hosting service, you need to enter a registered email account. Please enter email@example.com.
- Select POP3 or IMAP from the drop down box. Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Incoming mail field. The Outgoing mail server is mail.yourdomain.com. Edit yourdomain.com to be the domain name you have hosted with us.
- Now enter the full account name and password that was setup.
- Note: account names are email+yourdomain.com.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the window.
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?