How Do I Create an E-mail Account?
You can set up as many POP (Post Office Protocol) e-mail accounts as you require, up to your maximum limit. Each one of these is in the standard e-mail formation of firstname.lastname@example.org. As with your default e-mail address, you can access these accounts through web mail or through your own offline e-mail application.
To add an e-mail account:
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Click on the Mail Manager Icon.
- Click on the Add/Remove Accounts link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Add Account link.
- Enter the first part of the e-mail address and the password for the account in E-mail and Password fields.
- Enter the maximum size limit of this mailbox in the Quota field, if required. The size limit is in megabytes. Not entering a number means that the mailbox size is only limited by the available disk space.
- Click on the Create button.
Your new account has been added.
Please note that your email login username is the first part of the e-mail address + yourdomain.com (sample+yourdomain.com)
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?