How Do I Backup my Site?
You can generate a backup at any time. This is useful if you have just made some changes to the site and you do not want to have to wait for the routine backup (usually daily or weekly) before downloading the backup.
To generate a backup:
- Click on the Backup button on your cPanel home page.
- Click on the Generate/Download a Full Backup link.
- Click on the location for the backup from the Backup Destination drop-down list. The following locations are available:
- Home Directory - Saves the backup in the public_html level of your site.
- Remote Ftp Server - Saves the backup on a specified remote FTP server.
- Remote Ftp Server (passive mode transfer) - Saves the backup on a specified remote FTP server that will only accept passive (PASV) mode FTP transfer. Please refer to your hosting administrator or the remote FTP server if you have questions about passive mode transfer.
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?