How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
Autoresponders are e-mail messages that are sent automatically when an e-mail arrives for a specific e-mail account. Autoresponders are most commonly used for an "Out of Office" style message to inform your correspondents that you are not available, without you having to reply manually. You can have more than one autoresponder on one account. You can use plain text or include HTML code in the autoresponder, and choose from a wide variety of character sets.
To add an autoresponder:
- Click on the Autoresponders link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Add Autoresponder link.
- Enter the address of the account that the autoresponder responds to in the Email field.
- Enter your name or address in the From field. You do not have to put anything in this field.
- Enter the subject line of the autoresponder in the Subject field.
- Click on the required character set for this autoresponder from the Character Set drop-down list, if required.
- Click on the HTML Message tick box if you want to include HTML code in the autoresponder.
- Enter the autoresponder message in the Body field. You can not use HTML code in this field - plain text only.
- Click on the Create button.
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?