How Do I Create an Email Alias (Forwarder)?
Forwards simply allow you to automatically forward e-mail sent to one account to another account. This is useful when you work at two separate locations, or have gone on holiday. To forward mail from one account to two or more accounts, just add two or more forwards for the account that is being forwarded.
To add a forwarder:
- Click on the Forwarders link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Add Forwarder link.
- Enter the first part of the e-mail address that will be forwarded in the first field.
- Choose the required domain from the drop-down list.
- Enter the full e-mail address that the forwarder will forward mail to in the second field.
- Click on the Add Forwarder button.
Which Folder Do I Use?
How Do I View My Site?
All About FTP
All About Using File Manager
How Do I Backup My Site?
How Do I Edit an Email Account?
Setting Your Default Email Address
How Do I Access Webmail?
How Do I Change My Email Password?
How Do I Set Up Outlook to Pick up Mail?
I receive an error when I try to send email How Do I Create an Autoresponder?
How Do I Block Unwanted Email?
How Do I Create an Email Alias/Forwarder?
How Do I Create a Mailing List?
How Do I Use Spam Assassin?
About Your Raw Access Logs
About the Raw Access Log Manager
How Do I Install Frontpage Extensions?
About Cron Jobs
What are MIME Types?
What are Apache Handlers?
How Do I Manage OpenPGP Keys?
About the Index Manager
About the IP Deny Manager
How Do I Create Custom Error Pages?